Tēnei te mihi atu ki a koutou. Nau mai ki tēnei panuitanga.
Isabella Wilson and Nopera Dennis-McCarthy are the 2017 student editors for the Review.
Hannah Martin is the Review's 2017 visiting indigenous scholar.
The student editor is assisted by a number of student volunteer editors.
The Māori Law Review's board of consultant editors comprises:
- Judge Craig Coxhead of the Māori Land Court
- Tom Bennion of Bennion Law
- John Borrows, Canada Research Chair in Indigenous Law, University of Victoria Law School, Canada
- Māmari Stephens, senior lecturer in law at Victoria University
- Jacinta Ruru, professor in law at Otago University
The Māori Law Review is proud to have an association with the Faculty of Law at Victoria University of Wellington and Buddle Findlay New Zealand lawyers. The Māori Law Review acknowledges support from Victoria University towards producing the Review.