Tēnei te mihi atu ki a koutou. Nau mai ki tēnei panuitanga.
Kohe Ruwhiu is the 2014 student editor for the Review. Toni Love will be our 2015 student editor.
The student editor is assisted by a number of student volunteer editors.
The Māori Law Review’s board of consultant editors comprises:
- Judge Craig Coxhead of the Māori Land Court
- Tom Bennion of Bennion Law
- John Borrows, Canada Research Chair in Indigenous Law, University of Victoria Law School, Canada
- Māmari Stephens, senior lecturer in law at Victoria University
- Jacinta Ruru, associate professor in law at Otago University
The Māori Law Review is proud to have an association with the Faculty of Law at Victoria University of Wellington and Buddle Findlay New Zealand lawyers. The Māori Law Review acknowledges support from Victoria University towards producing the Review.