Tēnei te mihi atu ki a koutou. Nau mai ki tēnei panuitanga.
Erin Carr is the 2013 student editor for the Review.
The Māori Law Review’s board of consultant editors comprises:
- Judge Craig Coxhead of the Māori Land Court
- Tom Bennion of Bennion Law
- John Borrows, Professor and Robina Chair in Law and Society at the University of Minnesota Law School
- Māmari Stephens, senior lecturer in law at Victoria University
- Jacinta Ruru, associate professor in law at Otago University
The Māori Law Review is proud to have an association with the Faculty of Law at Victoria University of Wellington and Buddle Findlay New Zealand lawyers. The Māori Law Review acknowledges support from Victoria University towards producing the Review.